• 5 years of Residential Mortgage and/ or Digital banking industry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Lending industry experience within mortgage or consumer lending products (origination focused including lead generation, marketing, application, fulfillment experience)
- Track record of consulting project delivery including managing teams of 3+ resources, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets and interfacing with client executives
- Required experience working on digital initiatives and technologies including proven knowledge in one or more of these areas: experience design, UX/ UI, analytics and advanced marketing, FinTech evaluation and integration, API strategy/ design/ development
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.