Digital Multimedia Developer, Training
Capital One is a forward-thinking Fortune 200 company ranked in the top 10 of Training Magazine’s Top 125 in 2015. With us, you can take your multimedia design career to the next level.
We are all about being digital at Capital One, and that holds true with how we enable our associates through learning. As a Digital Multimedia Developer you have a highly creative mind’s eye for how visual communication can enhance the transfer of knowledge. You love technology, and the Adobe Creative Cloud is second nature to you when it comes to designing compelling digital visuals that blend seamlessly into training content. You have a knack for taking complex concepts and visually representing them to help people learn more effectively. Plus, you thrive in a creative environment that embraces rapid ideation, collaboration, fast production times, and meeting tight deadlines. Most importantly, you are an ace when it comes to working with ambiguous ideas and translating them to powerful visuals that make learning experiences unforgettable.
The Capital One retail and direct bank learning team produces various training media—presentations, videos, eLearning, job aids, handouts, websites, signage, simulations, user interfaces, animations, and much more—that help unlock our associates’ potential. As a Digital Multimedia Developer, you’ll work with an innovative team that creates unmatched learning experiences that inspire, empower, and change the way work gets done.
- Own the design and production of multimedia learning products
- Collaborate with learning professionals to deliver outstanding projects/presentations
- Graphic design and production of a variety of media, including presentations, eLearning, illustrations, simulations, videos, job aids, handouts, animations, and user interfaces
- Support creative direction of projects and the resources necessary to achieve high quality learning experiences
- Manage library/inventory of graphical assets
- Proficient to expert with the following Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro and After effects
- Articulate Storyline or Captivate
- HTML5 & CSS
- UI/UX design
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic design or at least 2 years of experience in multimedia design or at least 2 years of experience in visual communications
- At least 2 years of experience in a client facing consulting
- Master's degree or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications or multimedia design
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing consulting
- 2+ years of experience in learning and development
- 2+ years of experience in a digital organization or in retail support
*Applicants selected to advance in the recruiting process are expected to provide an online portfolio that demonstrates graphic design capability and strong knowledge of design principles.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.