Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Wealth Management Digital platforms team is responsible for supporting the creation, on-going development & implementation of the latest solutions for Morgan Stanley clients, prospective clients and financial advisors. Reporting into the Digital Platform Chief Operating Officer with a dotted line into the Head of Digital Marketing, the Field Engagement & Adoption team is responsible to support the change management activities surrounding new initiatives. Success will be measured by the adoption of organizational objectives while minimizing disruption to field practitioners. The change initiatives or projects within the organization will include changes to technology and systems, changes to business processes and the communication / training / service activities that surround them.
As part of the Field Engagement & Adoption team, this Assistant Vice President role will be responsible for supporting engagement and adoption strategy initiatives and helping to drive execution in partnership with the Field Engagement Team sitting within the Field Management organization. In addition, this role will require collaboration with partners across the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management organization including marketing, communications, field management, the service organization, training and development across Wealth Management, managerial and advisor councils, amongst other key constituents. The right candidate will work to help set a clear vision for the organization and bring with them excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• B.A. or B.S. with a concentration in Marketing, Communications; MBA a plus.
• A minimum of 5-7 years of communications and/or marketing experience in the
financial services industry
• Experience with leveraging multiple marketing channels such as digital and
• Enthusiasm to create ways to communicate releases of new strategic
initiatives across Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
• Detail-oriented; ability to multi-task and operate in a fast moving environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to navigate proficiently across teams
• Ability to work with a broad range of personalities
• Professional maturity, decisiveness, and outstanding business judgment
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.