We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! 2 nd Shift, Sunday-Thursday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm Job Summary
Essential Job Functions
- Operates large-scale, high-speed, digital printing systems utilizing ink, toner or inkjet printing technologies.
- Understands mainframe and server-based print streams, PRISMA job tracking and VIDEK camera systems.
- Prints assigned jobs in accordance with department quality standards and procedures.
- Visually inspects work to confirm results meet job specifications.
- Performs basic printer troubleshooting and equipment maintenance tasks.
Physical Actions Physical Environment Education Requirements
- Sets up and operates high-speed, electronic digital printing devices.
- Coordinates workload schedule with production team to meet customer quality and timeframe requirements.
- Visually inspects all work.
- Stages materials for efficient and orderly processing.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on digital printing equipment as expected.
- Conducts basic troubleshooting of issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Special Skill Requirement
- One year experience in graphic arts running printing equipment or equivalent.
- Experience and confidence in working with computers and computer-driven equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft office and Adobe professional.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high pressure production environment (preferred).
- Experience with production printing operations (preferred).
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
- Good working knowledge of printing papers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
A little about us: