Join the TEKsystems winning team! We have 91 offices throughout the US and Canada. We offer a full benefits package for contractors and 401k after one month of employment.
Work Location: Pleasanton, CA
Type: Contract to Hire or Direct Placement
Industry: E-Commerce, Finance, Payments
Target Start Date: ASAP
Title: Digital Product Manager
The Product Manager will own core aspects of the solution and the overall product roadmap. They will work closely with our internal teams including Sales, Engineering and Professional Services, as well as sales/customers to gather requirements and execute the implementation of new functionality. Can do attitude!
They will be an internal and external evangelist for the product. This role is a tremendous opportunity to contribute to the development and rollout of the Digital solution, and requires someone with the strong motivation and desire to work in a fast-paced environment. The role requires product knowledge of listed derivatives, back office/clearing processes and reporting.
* Develop the product roadmap.
* Gather and prioritize inputs from market analysis, sales demands, and team ideas to ensure that the roadmap matches the market requirements and we are competitive and building the right things at the right time.
* Write detailed business, functional requirements and specifications and work closely with the development team to design and build the correct solutions- carry out functional testing of developed solutions.
* Create product documentation and marketing collateral for sales, prospects and customers.
* Participate in the sales calls (if needed) by demonstrating product features and presenting the product roadmap.
* Provide professional expertise and product knowledge to internal groups (Sales, Professional Services, Training and Documentation), customers and partners.
* Minimum of 1 -3 years of professional work experience building or working with software solutions in ecommerce
* Knowledge in ecommerce derivatives would be desirable.
* Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Business or a Technical field (or equivalent)
Even if this job isn't the perfect fit for you, please contact Cole Brand and email your resumes We have a wide range of opportunities available and can be a valuable resource for you in the local market.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.