Digital Product Manager, Card Partnerships
We seek a rising star to build Capital One’s Partnerships Flex Team. We’re looking for a strategic thinker to help card partners shape the future of retail experience. Are you…
• Motivated by the opportunity to develop human centered products and services that address business challenges and delight millions of consumers?
• Comfortable leading small teams from the ambiguity of identifying consumer needs to the clarity of defining compelling and grounded solutions?
• A natural ambassador of design thinking with experience teaching, coaching, and mentoring others?
As Product Manager on the Partnerships Flex Team, you will…
• Scope and lead projects with card partners that move from discovery research to synthesis, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts.
• Provide team leadership to inspire, coordinate and deliver results.
• Bring a strong track record of collaboration with designers, researchers, strategists, prototypers, and business types.
• Generate clarifying insights and find the common thread in varied - and sometimes conflicting - inputs (data, qualitative feedback, hypothesis, etc.)
• Share discoveries, influence stakeholders, and create energy around ideas and initiatives.
• Strategically balance the overarching customer experience with product roadmaps, business rationale, partner priorities, etc.
• Provide direction on and contribute to the development, testing, and refinement of physical, digital, and space UX prototypes.
• Be an experienced facilitator with the ability to balance conversation within cross-functional groups and drive toward consensus.
• Manage multiple stakeholder needs, interests, priorities, and expectations effectively and sensitively.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or military experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in Design Strategy and/or UX Design with innovative companies.
• At least 1 year of experience leading consulting engagements.
• Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
• 2 years of experience with a Digital Product & Services company.
• Experience teaching design thinking, human centered design, design research, etc.
• Excellent writer and communicator.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.