Digital Product Manager - Case Management
Our Product Managers play a critical role in achieving our goals. They lead teams of designers, engineers, data scientists and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
This role is for a Product Manager to lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance Case Management on a day to day basis. You will translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth and disruption. You are a dynamic product owner familiar with Agile methodology who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment. You are able to collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Capital One’s lines of business.
The successful candidate will be able to understand customer expectations; industry best practices; current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately partner with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise teams (e.g. Legal, Compliance) and third party vendors to deliver the optimal customer experience. The Product Manager will be responsible for communicating within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years' of experience in digital product management
- At least Digital industry experience for consumers
- At least 2 years Agile product management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience as product owner in a case management application with understanding of the user experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Operations Product Owner in an Agile development process
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.