Digital Product Manager - Commercial Bank
Want to launch innovative B2B financial products and services? Looking for a team that mobilizes strategy, design and technology teams and agile/lean methods? Can you apply creative, systems thinking to complex business challenges? Do you ship? Do you deliver?
If so, you may be the next Senior Digital Product Manager to drive the digital agenda for Capital One Commercial Banking.
In this role you will:
- Partner with business leaders to develop an end-to-end product roadmap and specifications for a B2B payables and invoicing automation solutions
- Lead a project team (research, prototype, test, and build) involving design, user experience, and engineering teams
- Develop prototypes, rapidly iterate, and integrate solutions into production
- Facilitate collaboration across disciplines and departments
Capital One’s Digital Commercial Banking team is defining the roadmap for digital strategy, designing new products and services, and accelerating delivery through innovative methods and technologies. We are a high-tech company, an innovation laboratory, and a top ten US bank that is fully committed to digital product design and innovation.
We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers for product leaders. We’re looking for equally passionate, energetic, multi-disciplinary Product Owners. People who are as comfortable with a sharpie as a spreadsheet. People who focus on outcomes, not just output.
Capital One offers all the perks of a secure corporate gig: competitive compensation, reasonable work/life balance, training and significant growth opportunities. But working here feels more like a startup: brand-new, and well-stocked modern offices – not cubicles, adjustable-height desks, Mac everything, foosball, etc. And cross-functional agile teams that lever the latest and greatest tech.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong understanding of small-to-midsized business accounting processes, and direct experience with enterprise accounting software
- A demonstrated record inventing and launching successful products, preferably in the Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable software space
- Project leadership and management experience in an Agile environment
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand what is possible and inform key decisions
- Experience applying "design thinking" and human-centric design principles to digital products
- A clear, concise and structured communication style with all audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of Digital product management experience or at least 5 years of Digital product development experience in financial accounting or payments capacity
- At least 5 years of financial services experience
- At least 5 years of experience with agile methodologies
- Masters in Human-Computer Interaction or Masters of Business Administration
- 6+ years of Digital product management experience or at least 6+ years of Digital product development experience
- 6+ years of experience in financial services
- 6+ years of experience in B2B products or services
- 6+ years of experience leading agile teams
- 4+ years of experience with UX design processes
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.