GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Digital
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Digital Product Marketing Leader - Renewable Energy
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Digital Product Marketing Leader for Renewable Energy - Digital is responsible for developing - and then telling - the story to both internal and external audiences about Digital products that will help drive awareness and demand for it.
He or she creates the digital product marketing strategy and plan, coordinates a variety of marketing execution resources (e.g. content, offers) and ensures that inside/direct/indirect sales resources have the knowledge and tools required to convert leads into opportunities and closed business. In this role you will:
* Define the market opportunity for Digital products
* Perform targeting/segmentation that result in action through aligned and detail oriented
* Go-to-Market Plans
* Identify Digital product's core demand type (e.g. new concept, new paradigm, established market)
* Map out the potential buying process for the product, including key roles that will participate in it
* Develop buyer personas for the identified roles
* Build positioning and messaging for Digital products
* Build relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats, including white papers, brochures, social media, web pages, online events and more
* Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from other organizations
* Collaborate with a formal sales enablement function and/or sales operations on a well-defined sales enablement plan
* Lead or assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battlecards, scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
* Assist in Digital product naming
* Write the marketing requirements document (MRD)
* Develop a social media plan to support both the Digital product releases as well as its ongoing lifecycle management
* Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of Digital products, including campaign strategy and/or alignment to existing solution campaign structure
* Develop a range of customer testimonials for external/internal use, including written case studies
* Drive Digital product retention strategies, or assist a formalized customer marketing function in doing so
* Conduct win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis
* Willingness to perform other duties as required
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or communications from an accredited college or university
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in product marketing or commercialization
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Willingness to travel up to 25%
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* Strategic planner and clear thinker with ability to drive change
* A passion for energy with a creative and energetic approach to delivering programs and content that differentiates GE from the competition
* Innovative and collaborative in thought and approach with an execution orientation
* Software & Analytics product and/or deep energy industry acumen with knowledge of energy markets, products, and services
* Excellent project and program planning skills
* Ability to work collaboratively across teams in a matrix environment
* Demonstrated coaching and team-building skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to easily convey concepts to peers, customers and global teams
* 30 Days: Clear mapping of stakeholders, customers, markets, and industry, segmentation framework and initial draft of market opportunities.
* 90 Days: Teams aligned and beginning to execute market engagement through established VOC framework for critical customer touch points to ensure and realize long term outcomes.
* Long-Term: Constant "finger on the pulse of the market" through both competitive awareness and customer engagement to generate meaningful and differentiated insights that help prioritize opportunities, establish Thought Leadership in market and across company as measured by awareness, customer engagement, and align P&L GTM execution.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.