The Project Manager manages a suite of projects and may lead other project managers. Provides feedback to business development and operations teams in evaluating new/existing project needs and facilitating a strategy to manage the
appropriate portion of the projects based on internal capabilities and staffing allocations. This individual must be familiar with the full scope of our partnerships, the services we provide and therefore can consult/develop/direct project objectives, as well as the roles/function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. They are responsible for providing insight into initial project concept and consultation/guidance to the operational teams as well as management/oversight of project as necessary.General Responsibilities
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with our internal teams & Academic
- Partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
- Provides Academic Partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams deliver results that exceed objectives
- Creates buy in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Collaborate with business development and operations teams to provide insight into evaluation of new solutions and support the re-evaluation of current solutions
- Facilitate redesign of business processes to enhance efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with account managers/managing directors and cross-functional teams on strategy for executing projects focused on delivery of products or services.
- Develop and maintain work plans appropriate for the scope and complexity of each project
- Consult with the cross functional team in the execution of the project.
- Provide positive leadership toward the successful delivery with a focus on cost, schedule, scope, quality and communication.
- Communicate status and cost implications for assigned projects through participation in status and working group meetings, along with written status reports and other communications as needed for a variety of audiences.
- Analyze project risks and develop mitigation plan with project team
- Ensure coordination of efforts of all cross functional team members in consultation with account managers/managing directors. Establish and maintain a highly cooperative environment and foster collaboration across all areas.
- Guide the documentation of business requirements for projects as needed
- Guide the preparation of QA planning materials, direct and conduct QA activities as needed
- Travel for the company, as needed
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.