***Not available on Corp to Corp***
The Project Manager will collaborate with technology platform and business function owners to manage the implementation of two website platform implementations working with third party SaaS providers and several Company integrations. Responsible for all company business customer and IT communications, project schedule development, status reporting, issue and risk management and vendor integration.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Collaborate with company Business, Technology, Service Providers and Partners, company and Business teams to prepare an integrated project plan and execute it on time and budget
2. Project Management of digital applications within the company Marketing and Sales Digital space
3. Engagement in company PMO processes for ensuring proper principles and communication
4. Processing of JIRA tickets for application portfolio
5. Facilitate recurring status meetings with company business, TDI, and other vendors working in company's Digital space
6. Identify and monitor project risks and communicate those risks on regular basis to project leadership team
7. Gathering and documentation of business and technical requirements
8. Collect meeting notes and project milestones within companys collaborative WIKI space
9. Create project plans as necessary to drive on-time and on-budget execution of projects
10. Document and maintain project artifacts
11. Provide strong and deep project management in various areas across delivery.
12. Own successful project execution that meet scope, timing and cost goals.
1. Safeguard the company's assets.
2. Adhere to the company's compliance program.
3. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
4. Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
5. Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
6. Source and assess external resources to support IT and company stakeholders.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification and Job Requirements:
* Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems
* Master degree in Business or IT is preferred
* Must have at least 10 years of multi-disciplined IT project management experience.
* Must have several year experience managing IT projects through discovery and delivery phases
* Must have experience coordinating and working with Vendors.
* Must have experience working with Microsoft Office tools including MS Project
* Strong communication and facilitation skills. Have experience in leading meeting with large audience.
* Understanding of Project Management methodologies and have ability to prioritize issues with business effectively
* PMP Certified Preferred * Agile Background is a major plus
* Must have demonstrated experience successfully scoping, planning, risks and driving business development initiatives within a matrix organization.
* Technical background or experience with tools like FireBug or Google Chrome Dev Tools or Fiddler, etc preferred
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.