PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Technology, Media and Telecommunication industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. TMT serves clients in the following industries: Technology, Media and Telecommunication.
Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree
Preferred Degree Major: in Business Administration and studied academic concentrations in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Demonstrates proven knowledge of, and success conducting for clients, enterprise risk management program development, including:
- Monitoring and reporting risk, risk assessments and prioritizations
- Assisting with facilitating the definition of an organization's risk appetite and tolerance in alignment with their organization's strategy
- Designing sustainable risk management and compliance processes and structures, including governance and oversight, standards and processes, tools and technology, metrics and reporting.
- Assisting clients with achieving a competitive advantage by managing risk and compliance in a streamlined manner and creating greater resilience to risk.
- Assisting with the structuring of an engagement and providing guidance to staff in the performance of risk and compliance engagements.
Demonstrates extensive proven abilities and success with assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of risk and compliance programs, including:
- Considering leading standards (e.g. COSO, ERM), regulatory requirements and supervisory expectations.
- Designing and implementing data classification and mapping models based on regulatory and business requirements, including providing requisite dashboards and reporting.
Demonstrates extensive proven abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates extensive proven abilities and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.