Relocation is not available for this position.
As companies increasingly use cloud solutions to advance their digital transformation strategy, their new cloud-based applications need to be able to access data in existing systems of record. Integration solutions allow this to happen, through emerging technologies like APIs, as well as battle-tested technologies like Enterprise Service Bus, Gateways, and Messaging. IBM is the worldwide market leader in integration. The Integration team is part of IBM's innovative and fast-paced Cloud division.
As hybrid integration technologies are increasingly purchased by line-of-business and developer audiences, self-service discovery, learn, and trial assets have become a critical source of sales leads.
We are looking for a seasoned digital sales leader who can help us advance our own digital transformation by building and leading a team of digital sales professionals to convert opportunities sourced through our digital pipeline. This position reports to the Director of WW Sales for Hybrid Integration.
• Build, lead, and coach a team of technically-skilled sales reps responsible for taking opportunities from identification through closure working with clients in a digital engagement model.
• Develop an effective worldwide digital sales strategy combining e-mail, e-nurture, webinar, meet-up, phone, in-app, and face-to-face client interaction
• Participate in select client engagements with reps to provide real-time feedback and coaching, to develop their sales skills.
• Team with technical pre-sales team who will provide demos and architecture discussions as needed to progress qualified leads
• Establish effective "just enough governance" and data-driven sales leadership model by instilling and nurturing an effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) culture using modern CRM tools
• Deliver quarter to quarter improvement in digital opportunity conversion rates
• Partner with customer success team to ensure deployment/adoption of sold solutions
• Partner with marketing and customer success teams to pursue advocacy from deployed clients
• Partner with Sales Leadership and Offering Management/Product Management to effectively measure Key Performance Indicators.
• Present results in monthly executive "digital dashboard" reviews, providing insights on what worked well and what opportunities exist for improvement
• Drive best practices to ensure consistent forecast sales on a monthly basis
• Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers
• Maintain a positive curiosity and can-do attitude.
• Demonstrate thought leadership with customers and stay apprised of the industry trends by contributing to social media sites (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.