Digital Sales Manager
Spectrum Reach is currently seeking a Digital Sales Manager to support our Local Media market in Central NY, and the North Country.
The Digital Sales Manager serves as a subject expert in a local sales market. They will have responsibility for helping to drive sales for the assigned market. This individual will work directly with Advertising Account Executives and sales leaders to provide training, direction, and overall strategy for Digital Advertising Sales. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Digital Sales Manager serves as the local market digital sales champion developing and driving revenue growth.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of market specific training and education programs designed for local market leadership and account executives to ensure the ongoing education and rollout of new technology and information. (30% of time)
- Assist with prospecting and sales strategies with Local Sales Managers and Account Executives, support LSM’s and AE’s by attending sales presentations and assisting in proposal development, and work with market managers and Account Executives to identify key accounts and growth categories for digital opportunities. (30% of time)
- Serve as the in- market expert on the state of Digital Media. Follow trends, emerging technology, competitive landscape, etc. and have the ability to simply articulate complex topics to the local teams. (15% of time)
- Act as the local liaison to a number of support functions including Product, Sales Planning, Production, Operations, Client Solutions, Account Planning. Must be able to articulate challenges and be proactive about recommending remediation. (15% of time)
- Aid in set up and execution of sold campaigns. Serve as additional contact for Operations. 5% of time)
- Work with Account Executives, clients and creative/production in the development of digital elements to ensure campaign and brand effectiveness. (5% of time)
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- This position requires the ability to interact professionally with various groups and organizations.
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products, features and services and understand how our customers use them.
- Willing to travel regionally.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to prioritize and complete specifics tasks on time
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with buyers, divisional staff and operations
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA ideal. Related Work Experience Number of Years
Sales Experience 2-5 years +
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.