Eaton’s Industrial Sector is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager can be based out of one of the following Eaton facilities: Beachwood, OH; Eden Prairie, MN; Fort Worth, TX; Galesburg, MI; Irvine, CA; Tinton Falls, NJ; or Southfield, MI.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a part of the Industrial Sector Digital Center of Excellence team. This role will partner with key stakeholders across the Sector to plan, execute and deploy global digital marketing strategies for our diverse businesses. The role is a key member of the Industrial Sector Communications team and a valued business partner. The successful candidate will collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements based on business needs, consult on best practices and execute final deliverables using Eaton’s digital marketing processes and tools.
- Coordinates with key stakeholders across the Sector to develop strategies and deploy digital marketing tactics that support our business’ marketing communication initiatives. Projects include planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, recommending and implementing digital marketing tools, establishing criteria and best practices for Eloqua-generated marketing campaign results, analyzing and updating Industrial Sector and related business websites, managing web-content, developing interactive sales tools & applications, and advising on and deploying social media strategies that increase awareness, conversion and support.
- Plays a key role in the company’s efforts to make it easier to do business with Eaton through its front end improvement initiative.
- Partners with business leaders, subject matter experts, IT and other functions to help develop the roadmap and milestones relative to global development and deployment of interactive tools. Identifies ways to integrate interactive tools with Eaton’s platforms based on business priorities.
- Serves as a partner and supplier to the business unit’s sales organizations and marketing communications functions by helping them to develop requirements and deploy customer-oriented online tools and solutions.
- Supports business leaders internal digital communication efforts as well as manages the sector’s internal digital communication tools including intranets, web properties, blog, and apps.
- Plays a key role in the development and support of the digital aspects of trade shows, Eaton events and technology days.
- Educates Eaton team on digital marketing and email marketing best practices. Trains on the tools when required.
- Helps establish, track and report on standard campaign metrics to drive culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in marketing, design, or communications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates being considered must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the following Eaton locations: Beachwood, OH; Eden Prairie, MN; Fort Worth, TX; Galesburg, MI; Irvine, CA; Tinton Falls, NJ; or Southfield, MI.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or Information Technology
- Master’s degree
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation tools (Eloqua preferred), user experience, usability and functionality
- Expertise with evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Microsoft based excel, database and word processing programs
- Must be an innovative, creative thinker with strong leadership and prioritization skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong project management skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Industrial Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.