Sr. Marketing Manager - Digital Strategy & Content Job Summary
This job will be responsible for digital marketing strategy, content and technology partnerships across the portfolio, as part of the "Content Excellence" team within Canada IMC. It is responsible for ensuring that Canada is implementing best-in-class digital content and technology as well as best practices from within the Coca-Cola system and externally, in an effort to ensure our brand positioning and creative ideas are executed brilliantly in emerging and mature digital channels. Key Responsibilities
- Campaign Digital lead: The person will assist the Campaign Content leads and Connections manager to develop breakthrough digital platforms, content and ideas that closely link to the brand plans, connections plan, and liquid ideas framework. This role will also lead the implementation of these platforms and tactics in the Canadian marketplace with best-in-class creative execution. Full participation in Marketing Factory Gate process to ensure integration of digital thinking in marketing process, and submission of all ideas to MAP for internal approval according to required timelines.
- Always On Digital lead: Assist in the development of consumer centric digital marketing experiences, communications & engagement year round. Accountable for identifying and strategically assessing the opportunities for Owned media investment such as portfolio-hosted websites, as well as assets for Paid display and video channels (excluding social), and search marketing. Work with Knowledge & Insights on translating and dashboarding diverse data sets to identify performance KPI's and insights. Build relationship with global Connections planning to ensure full integration with global digital measurement dashboards.
- Digital Innovation & Technology: Identifies and leads strategic partnerships with key existing and mature external media and technology partners, based on consumer trends, global capability/relationships, and innovation opportunities to ensure first-mover competitive advantage. Linked in to Global and North American marketing technology centres to identify areas where Canada can scale or leverage the investments and relationships of other Coca-Cola markets.
- A Digital Marketing Subject-Matter expert: 5-6 years of marketing experience in a senior agency or client-side digital advertising role, with experience in digital content including online display and video, mobile, gaming, and search.
- Experience working within an Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) process and system is preferred.
Global Leadership Behaviours - Leader of Self
- Demonstrated experience in the development of best-in-class digital media and implementing digital technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build relationships cross-functionally and at different organizational levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong strategic leadership and change management capabilities.
- Analytical expertise - ability to draw insights and actions from data
- Strong collaborative skill set with a solutions-based mind set
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develops Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field required
- Approximately 10 - 15% travel in Canada and the US
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our KO HR team by calling 1-877-677-6774.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate
Back to top