The Digital Technology Associate promotes our cell phone services, equipment, and plans to our customers, in order to grow the sales in this area. This individual provides exceptional customer service by understanding and working to meet the needs of our customers.
• Assist customers in providing them with different options on buying a cell phone.
• Communicate and respond to customers appropriately, locate merchandise, and provide requested assistance if necessary.
• Assist customers with printing digital prints. Assist at digital kiosk; assist with cell phone/wi-fi connection for printing of digital prints; assist with passport photos; assist with all ancillary services, to include photo books, calendars, photo gifts, greeting cards, etc.
• Assist customer with the Q-Pay kiosk, a bilingual customer facing touch screen monitor in the front store used to process Bill Pay, Top up for Cellular, Top up and purchase for International and Domestic Long Distance.
• Assist customers with lottery purchases
• Assist customers with international money transfers, allowing customers to transfer funds
• Ensure a safe and clean environment by maintaining safety standards, performing maintenance, and cleaning as required by front-end operations, including eliminating obstacles in the kiosk.
• Monitor area for signs of shrink and potential security risks, such as inspecting merchandise that appears to have been tampered with or opened, and contacts management when problems identified.
• Maintain the overall appearance of the kiosk area by regularly pulling merchandise from register area, shelves, and risers.
• Validates customer’s identity and makes a copy of the customer’s driver’s license and another form of identification and attaching it to the cell phone contracts.
• Communicates with customers via phone about services and equipment available; ensures activation and contracts are done in-person.
• Operates the POS registers to complete sales transactions.Required Qualifications:
JOB PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time, up to 10 hrs /day.
• Must be able to lift to a maximum of 30 lbs.
• The person in charge is responsible for seeking help or using the proper equipment required to assist with the lifting or moving of any box, product or shelf unit that may weigh more than 30 lbs.
• Must be able to travel throughout our S.Florida stores.
• Must be able to have excellent visual and olfactory senses.
• Must be able to communicate in English / Spanish verbally.
• Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs., occasionally.
• Must be able to climb and reach and have manual dexterity.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Aptitude for technology
• Ability to promote sales in the department by analyzing customer needs
• Displays patience in working with a customer to determine product fit
• Ability to effectively exchange information with customers and understand body language & facial expression
• Possesses the ability to gently suggest additional products that might meet customer needs
• Creates a personal connection with customers to encourage repeat business
• Proactively reaches out to customers to gauge interest in products in the department
• Displays exceptional customer service skills; goes above and beyond to serve customers
• Basic math aptitudes and the ability to handle money and give correct change.
• Must be able to communicate with customers both in English and Spanish.Preferred Qualifications:
• H.S. graduate or equivalency.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/