Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Digital Technology Internship - Summer 2018 (May-August).
Some of the primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Knowledge Base Deployment
- Create tool selection criteria
- Work with management on procedure funding
- Install, configure, and deploy tool
- Create an automated digital assistant
- Investigate options for online chat / AI based digital assistant
- Develop and test digital assistant with interface to existing mainstream applications/processes
- Deploy Digital assistant and interface to production use
- Intermediate proficiency in:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- .Net, C#, and Coding
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Initiative to learn industry and project requirements
- Ability to collaborate efforts with team members and work in a team environment
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems from an accredited institution
- Must have completed two years of postsecondary education
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.