We are looking for a Digital Transformation Senior Consultant/Leader for our rapidly growing, Technology & Digital team, part of our Management Consulting group. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity within the security of a well-established firm. This position will be directly involved with relationship management and onsite client projects.
As a consultant you will be able to draw from your experience and knowledge to help clients improve their business by providing services such as Digital Transformation, IT Assessments, System Selection, Process Improvement, Strategic Roadmap Development, Business Process Improvement, Post-merger Integration, etc. This practice line is exciting, growing and offers tremendous career opportunity.
- Consulting with technology, operational, and other management personnel to improve their businesses.
- All engagements require systems knowledge, process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams.
- All engagements involve the review, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, and may include implementation and training components.
- Business development and managing teams
- Work will primarily be performed at client locations.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure, ERP and CRM applications.
- Experience with IT digital strategy development to drive overall business growth
- Consulting or Professional Services firm experience with previous pre-sales/sales experience
- Previous experience with systems implementation and optimization, operational process reviews, technology assessments and creation of technology roadmaps, and basic internal control requirements
- Minimum Five years of relevant work experience in technology, operations and/or performance improvement consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Accounting, or related field
- Ability to travel approx. 60-85%
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with working with multiple clients
- Ability to effectively bridge the gap between technology and business oriented client teams, and anticipate/address client concerns and issues
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Ability to facilitate clients, work across various technical and functional project teams, at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data assimilation and organization skills
- Strong self-direction and team working skills
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.