Looking for a proven project manager with a focus on digital customer experience to join a growing digital team in the Discover Personal Loans (DPL) business.The Project Manager will work cross-functionally across Discover and with multiple external agencies to create and deliver innovative and highly-functional digital experiences. This individual should be keenly aware about trends across web, mobile and tablet, as well as the leading A/B testing solutions.The candidate must be comfortable operating in an agile development environment, coordinating among various stakeholders, communicating clearly and regularly, tightly managing projects and driving them to completion on time / on budget.Responsibilities include:
- Lead digital customer experience projects including defining business requirements, managing design, development and the final execution of the project.
- Work with cross-functional team members and external agencies / consultants for design, development and launch of new experiences.
- Lead A/B testing for DPL web experiences in terms of developing test hypothesis, running the test, extracting the results and developing insights from the results
- Manage process for recurring changes to the web properties in collaboration with Business Technology team
- Organizing site navigation and information architecture into sitemaps that address usability best practices and establish a visual checklist for content and features
- Continually improving usability with a focus on enhancing consumer journeys through website and application process
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
4+years of relevant experience in a digital agency or in a digital marketing / product group; financial services experience a plus.
A solid understanding of A/B testing, digital customer experience elements, functionality, interaction, web site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to help refine user requirements, and inform the visual design of web and mobile applications
Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
Great PM skills - including taking ownership, prioritizing, meeting deadlines and following-through on all tasks to completion of complex, high-profile projects.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Detail-oriented with aptitude to implement quality controls throughout work processes
Experience with storyboarding, user persona development, designing user/process flow diagrams, sketches and wireframes is a plus
Experience in an agile development preferred We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.