Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Coordinate strategy execution and direct day-to-day operations for one or more project teams. In conjunction with senior management, develop project plans and execute project deliverables. Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects. Serve as liaison between project management and planning, the project team, and business unit management.
- Plan projects. Review project status. Manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem-solving with project managers, business unit managers, and internal customers.
- Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
- Experience in financial services and real estate industry.
- Ability to manage Multifamily products, act as Subject Matter Expert, understand trends and issues, engage with customers to determine effectiveness/competitiveness, think strategically and conceive and develop innovative product enhancements.
- Stakeholder management: ability to create working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Ability to develop training content, new ways of delivering training and executing training for internal staff and external customers.
- Self-starter / independent thinker, demonstrated ambition to take on new roles with increasing responsibility with limited guidance and direction, and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Direct report management and development skills.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.