Do you thrive on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to help shape the transformation of the Microsoft Support Business? Microsoft Commercial Support, part of Microsoft Services, is a global business made up of exceptional people who deliver world class services, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty.
The Microsoft Support portfolio must evolve with the industries and markets it serves. In FY18 we are launching Microsoft Unified support, the biggest Microsoft Support (Premier) transformation in the past twenty years, modernizing our offerings and simplifying support for our customers.
Director Business Programs, Unified Support Offerings
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and land the Unified Support Problem Resolution Offerings Strategy, in alignment with Customer Services & Support (CSS), ensuring there is a compelling value proposition at the portfolio level.
• Lead the development of the Unified Problem Resolution Customer Experience framework and journeys, partnering with stakeholders from Sales, Delivery, CSS and Offerings.
• Coordinate with the Unified Offerings lead to create compelling value proposition at the portfolio level.
• Create and scalable methodology to measure the performance of the Unified Support Problem Resolution Services, including dashboards, field insights and sharing at exec level.
• Define and stablish an ROB process between CSS and Unified Offerings.
• Research customer needs and competitive services, ensuring the Unified offer remains current and competitive.
• Understand dependencies and business requirements from diverse stakeholders.
• Identify gaps and whitespace opportunities not yet addressed
• Ensure you are representing the voice of the customer into the design and product development process
• 8+ years of Program, Project and/or Product Management experience.
• Solid knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch programs leading to successful customer engagements
• Good understanding of cloud services
• Strong strategic planning and leadership, communication and organizational skills.
• Affinity to data and making data-driven decisions.
• Strong cross-group partnering skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Microsoft.
• Good understanding of the support business is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent experience highly preferred.
Location/Travel: Issaquah, WA. Estimated travel for this role will be approximately 15%.
Microsoft Digital, Services & Success
With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.