Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is the leading provider of financial software and Web-based services for consumers, small businesses and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services ---including TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint --- simplify personal finance, small business management and payroll processing, tax preparation and filing. Founded in 1983, Intuit has annual revenues of more than $4 billion and reaches over 50 million customers with nearly 8,000 employees in 13 states and four countries.
The Director of Global, Communications will be instrumental in supporting rapid company growth. S/he will lead Intuit's product and brand communications strategy for the company's flagship QuickBooks business around the world, and across a highly matrixed environment. S/he will also be responsible for the strategic development of all communications for QuickBooks PR, social and media relations in the United States, Europe, Australia and India.
The Director of Global Communications will report to the company's Vice President of Global Communications. S/he will have significant interaction with senior and executive management and be part of the Small Business Group leadership team.
The Communications organization which s/he will lead drives integrated external communications in service to business and go-to-market outcomes.
All Intuit leaders are expected to bring strong technical and functional skills to their role and, equally importantly, to lead through personal values consistent with Intuit's corporate values. The chosen Director of Global Communications will have a successful history of building strong teams, applying strategic thinking and executing effectively to deliver a track record of sustained accomplishments.
- Develop vision for, and lead execution of, annual and 3-year communications strategies and plans, which enable achievement of business objectives vis-à-vis employees, customers and shareholders.
- Provide strategic communications counsel to Business Unit GMs/EVPs and senior leaders
- Lead 13-person team in developing communications programming for the company's small business and self-employed offerings (in the US and Globally), including media relations, social media, content, and issues management
- Manage the Agency relationships to ensure highest level of performance and results.
- Evaluate and establish roles, goals, objectives and appropriate resource allocation for the communications team.
- Represent Intuit Communications leadership, products and services to external parties.
A minimum of 10 years' experience and a demonstrated track record of success at an Executive level performance with a multi-billion dollar company
Have established industry position, driven positive awareness, credibility and customer/influencer advocacy through strategic communication programs based on a deep understanding of corporate employee, customer and shareholder objectives
- Able to influence others and compel change in press beliefs regarding communications
- Sound business judgment; knows what makes compelling press work
- Well informed about leading edge practices in PR as practiced by the best in class
- Strategic thinker; intelligent and quick witted
- Able to build a high performing organization: coach others and attract talent
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team oriented and collaborative
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Marketing Manager, Web Development Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Senior Communications Manager-IC Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Digital Creative Strategist Marketing Manager, Intuit QuickBooks See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.