Director of Government Creative Content Management
Anthem's Digital Solutions team is rapidly expanding and is looking for seasoned professional with a proven track record, a driven self-starter, problem solver, and someone that is passionate about creating remarkable digital experiences driven by digital insights.
The position requires extensive experience in digital content management, CMS platforms, relationship and consensus-building skills, and proven ability to think strategically in the complex and evolving healthcare environment.
Digital Solutions Marketing Director primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for providing creative content direction solutions and strategy to promote products and services via digital channels supporting Anthem's Government Business Division content needs across Medicare, Medicaid and Dual products.
• Drives marketing programs and content including the creation, maintenance, and delivery of digital, mobile project plans, strategic initiative launches, and internal department needs for the Medicaid, Medicare and Duals digital content.
• Establish the governance model supporting the creative content management platform and working with key business and IT partners to establish supporting governance models to enable the success of deploying and maintaining our enterprise digital properties (web & mobile).
• Optimization of team processes and delivery for creative content management from creation to execution of content across our digital properties.
• Lead and expand the team's capabilities within a new platform enterprise content management platform and align to best in class agile / scrum methodology.
• Establish key alignment with respective business and IT partners to understand their strategic direction for messaging/communications and come up with optimized solutions leveraging Anthem's enterprise content management system.
• Works with other key leaders to establish and manage Anthem's digital content centers of excellence specifically for the Government Business Division.
• Responsible for establishing and enforcing CMS and DOI compliance standards across all digital properties.
• Overseeing the strategic deployment of a multi-channel content management platform supporting Government Business Division content.
Additional requirements: By hiring manager
• Requires a BA/BS; MBA preferred
• 7 years of experience in design/creative, solution design, user experience and development process of web properties, mobile assets and digital tools; or any combination of education and experience
• Expertise in Web Center Sites (Oracle CMS) specifically is preferred
• Expertise managing virtual teams
• Experience working in Agile and leading a team converting over to Agile
• Highly effective in a large virtual cross functional team aligning to multiple business partners and IT partners.
• Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports. Requires a BA/BS; 7 years of experience in design/creative, solution design, user experience and development process of web properties, mobile assets and digital tools; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred.
Title: Dir Creative Services/ Dir. Gov't Content Management (121113)
Location: CA-Costa Mesa
Other Locations: VA-Virginia Beach, VA-Richmond
Requisition ID: 121113
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.