Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Leads strategic research into new ideas and technology tools with high potential impact on our products, customer interactions, and operating processes. Leads development of innovation strategy and ensure alignment with the long term objectives of the business and business units. Develops measures of success for innovation strategy.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides practice and thought leading research in areas of technology that can significantly disrupt our current products, customer interactions, and operating processes.
- Partner and consult with senior leaders and business units to conceive an innovation roadmap that captures our strategy, potential capabilities and/or enhancements to current offerings.
- Leverage clear, compelling and diverse array of communications to gain buy-in from key stakeholders, help others understand overall strategy and associated initiatives, and manage through appropriate governance groups
- Leads development of innovation strategy and ensure alignment with the long term objectives of the business.
- Operate as a strategic thought leader providing visionary thinking in order to promote transformation and change. This includes creating awareness with Fannie Mae business units and colleagues regarding the initiatives being undertaken and evaluated by the Enterprise Innovation Team
- Coordinate and evaluate the portfolio of innovation pipeline activities being considered to develop and implement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
- Experience developing departmental/ divisional strategies.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills; comfortable presenting on such topics to executive audiences.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.