Spectrum Enterprise’s Marketing Team is currently seeking an experienced, strategic, digital savvy Director of Lead Gen Marketing
with a deep background in the cloud industry and demonstrated success in delivering leads for cloud solutions. This position must be based in Andover, MA.
Reporting to the VP, Lead Gen and Content Marketing, the Director, Lead Gen Marketing – Navisite
will be responsible for forming strategic partnerships with sales, product marketing, field marketing, content team, and product management to develop and drive lead generation and sales enablement programs that contribute to overall rep productivity and revenue generation. They will also engage in ongoing dialogue to uncover emerging needs of the business, and determine how marketing strategies, messaging and programs can evolve to meet fast paced demands of the cloud industry. The primary goal is to combine compelling creative, and targeted, insightful messaging to produce campaigns, programs and tools that deliver marketing qualified leads and support a 20%+ increase in overall revenue growth. The position requires deep knowledge and understanding of cloud solutions and the cloud industry.Lead Generation CampaignsIn partnership with product marketing, content and the product management team, this position will create campaign goals, strategies, segmentation and messaging direction, operationalize the strategy into clearly documented plans, direct an agency to deliver campaign creative and tactics and closely track results to optimize performance.Campaigns will visually demonstrate our sophisticated, enterprise level expertise and clearly connect buyer’s/persona’s business challenges to our unique solutions in order to drive leads, appointments and sales for specific product objectives. Inbound and outbound campaign strategies and tactics, as well as integrating our event schedule as key buyer touch points, will be incorporated in order to achieve a fully integrated campaign approach. Focus on buyer’s journey, user experience, digital content, email nurture, paid media and SEO/SEM are paramount. A close collaboration with the media and marketing operations team to ensure integration and optimization of digital advertising tactics is key to success. Ongoing calibration with our BDR and Sales teams to understand lead quality and conversion will be required.Current Client Cross Sell and Upsell ProgramsThis position will work closely with the sales leadership team to develop account based marketing goals and programs to protect and grow revenue from our current client base.Campaign efforts will be a combination of direct response tactics and rep enablement tools that promote additional usage of current products, addition of new products and/or activation of existing products with no usage.Additionally, this position will work cross functionally to understand the company’s cloud and network strategy, and will be responsible for developing campaign strategies and programs to cross sell cloud solutions into Spectrum Enterprise network accounts. A high degree of coordination with sales and product management to develop a product cross sell strategy based on existing products will be key to success. Nurture StrategiesDeveloping nurture strategies to move buyers through from top of the funnel to Marketing Qualified Lead is a strategic area of focus for this role.This person will identify the types of nurture programs needed to capture buyers at the top of the funnel, determine how they integrate with other inbound and outbound marketing programs and continually optimize the programs once launched.Additionally, he/she will be responsible for developing recycle nurture strategies that take leads and opportunities that are not going to result in a sale and put them back into the marketing funnel.Sales Enablement and Funnel Acceleration ProgramsDevelopment of materials to support strong conversion rates on marketing qualified leads will be part of every campaign or program that is delivered.This position will reach across the marketing organization to gather materials and support resources for sellers that help them convert leads and appointments, and deliver them to sales in a cohesive manner which connects the dots between campaign objectives, business challenges and Navisite solutions.Additionally, this position will be responsible for developing content within our OnDemand tool that enables reps to personalized pre-approved messages for use in prospecting in to their module.
Content will be required for sellers acquiring new logos, as well as those selling into our client base. Finally, this role will provide presentation materials to support the sales methodology based on direction from sales leadership.Other Responsibilities:
- Establish yourself as a go-to Navisite Marketing Leader interested in understanding problems and crafting solutions to move us forward
- Proactive documentation and communication of upcoming activity to generate awareness of programs, results and next steps - upward, across peer set and with key stakeholders, especially sales.
- Provide ongoing team updates on campaign components and implementation progress to plan.
- Ongoing, independent understanding of cloud industry trends, competitors, business drivers and pain points and how they translate to Navisite solutions.
- Work with Business Planning and Marketing Operations teams to establish target segments, measurement of response against segments
- Define campaign/program goals and measure results to goals in order to improve future campaign performance
- Manage creative agency relationships in order to execute creative campaign requirements in a timely fashion
- Develop and lead a team of marketing professionals
- Effectively manage individuals towards growth within their roles to own their part of the business while providing mentorship to set and achieve goals
- Partnership with key vendors to leverage their assets for incorporation in to campaign strategies and tactics.
- Manage and track marketing budget
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience in developing and implementing targeted B2B acquisition, nurture and cross sell campaigns in the cloud industry.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience required. MBA preferred.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of cloud industry.
- Ability and desire to actively participate in group settings/discussion to understand business drivers.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing innovative digital customer acquisition programs that align with the buyer’s journey and focus on generating new business leads in support of achieving/exceeding sales growth and revenue goals.
- Be an active listener that can think on his/her feet.
- Believe in an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- Independent, proactive execution on projects and campaigns, with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Relevant copy writing and creative samples.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills are required.
- Ability to travel within the US to various meeting locations. Approximately 25-50% travel may be required.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.