Janssen Global Services, a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, Strategy and Business Transformation, within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO) to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Director, Strategy and Business Transformation, will support the Janssen Worldwide Chairman by leading transformational cross-functional strategic initiatives, as well as developing perspectives on key topics for internal and external communication. The Director will drive process, content and business impact for large, complex projects.
• Design, structure and lead projects
• Execute stakeholder engagement plans to drive alignment with senior leaders
• Develop pragmatic strategies and implementation plans
• Take full accountability for successful project delivery and demonstrated business impact
• Formulate points of view on a range of topics pertinent to Janssen, through primary and secondary research and analysis
• Support the Worldwide Chairman through memo, script and presentation writing, project management, and meeting organization
• Work directly with senior stakeholders across the organization, including GOC members, region and function heads, and other business leaders
• Express clear points of view and conclusions to a wide range of internal and external audiences through speech presentations, white papers and slide presentations
• Work independently to oversee multiple projects simultaneously and be responsible for contributing to and independently developing business strategies.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• An advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience with at least three (3) years in a top tier strategy management consulting organization is required
• A minimum of one (1) year experience working in a pharmaceutical company or working on pharmaceutical projects is preferred
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to design, structure, and lead projects are required
• An understanding of major trends and dynamics in the pharmaceutical sector is required
• The ability to build and maintain credibility with senior leaders (including Group Operating Committee members) is required
• Expert-level capabilities with PowerPoint and Word is required
• Demonstrated ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries is required
• The ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently is required
• A proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environments is required
• The ability to partner and influence leaders at all levels globally and locally without authority is required
• Demonstrated ability to develop deep insights, uncover unmet needs, drive innovation, inspire, develop, collaborate and lead within a global matrixed team is required
• This position may require domestic and occasional international travel as needed (approximately 30%)
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function
Business DevelopmentRequisition ID