A Customer Account Manager job in Loves Park,IL is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You must have a Bachelors of Science in technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience and at least two years of experience in a commercial role. You will be primarily responsible to serve as main customer interface, satisfy customer requirements and increase business to existing or new accounts.
Customer Account Manager job responsibilities include:
- Daily interface with customer regarding routine requests and/or issues.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Develop and maintain multi-level customer relationships.
- Facilitate engineering support for application of products, capabilities and competencies.
- Performs monthly and yearly sales forecasting tasks.
- Facilitate non-forecasted requests with production planning group.
- Oversee product and service warranties to ensure customer/product resolution.
- Manages accounts receivables.
- Perform account reviews (internal and external).
- Participates in strategic account plans.
- Creates awareness of potential business at risk.
- Oversees compliance to regulatory or customer specific requirements (i.e., import/export, licenses, proprietary information, FAA, IC, etc.).
- Ensures customer documentation is distributed and retained.
- Travel to customer site as needed.
- Identify opportunities and/or participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for meeting margin and growth targets with assigned accounts.
- Manage proposal efforts for applications of existing products, larger derivatives and smaller scoped new development programs.
- Establish proposal pricing strategies and cost targets.
- Negotiate contracts, agreements, terms and conditions.
- Gathers and communicates market intelligence.
- Oversees customer directed (derivative) development programs.
- Ensures internal communication/cooperation is achieved.
- Bachelors of Science in technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Other advanced sales/technical training
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial role or extensive company specific product knowledge and demonstrated ability to interface with customers.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in related industry.
- General knowledge of engineering principals; mechanical/electrical/controls as applicable.
- Able to work effectively within a team environment and across functional groups.
- Solid knowledge of commercial principles; cost, pricing, volume discounts, payment
- Able to multi-task with some supervision, good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate basic contract pricing, terms and conditions.
- Basic understanding of business financial analysis.
- Computer, phone, Intranet, Internet, fax, scanner, miscellaneous office equipment.
- Significant travel may be required.
If you are interested in this Customer Account Manager job in Loves Park, ILthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Johnston at 434-207-4560 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.