Job Snap Shot::
• First Shift- 7:00am to 3:30pm, $12.50/hr plus Bonus
• Second shift: 3:15pm to 11:45pm, $13.00/hr plus Bonus
• DO NOT need a RESUME
• MUST have at least 5 years of manufacturing experience.
"Work Safety, Detail Oriented and Reliable"
If these words describe you and you enjoy a fast past manufacturing environment then please read below.
Manufacturing / Assembly
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!!
Adecco is helping a national leader in manufacturing of windows find qualified and competent machine operators and assemblers.
Teamwork at every stage in this manufacturing facility makes it one of the greatest employment opportunities in the Cincinnati area.
If you meet the below requirements, please call Adecco in Tri-County and ask for Brent, 513-771-3006.
• No felonies or misdemeanors in past 7 years
• MUST be able to pass a 7 year background check
• MUST be able to pass a drug screen
• High school diploma or GED
• MUST have a Solid Work History.
• Five Year of Assembly or Manufacturing Experience
• Attention to SAFTEY is a must
• Attention to Detail is a must
• Ability to carry, stand, walk, lift, stoop, bend, push, pull consistently within a 8-12 hour productive work day
• Ability to lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds
• Fabricates using carpentry skills and assembles either by hand, with hand tools or using portable power tools or operates equipment as necessary to produce or process products
• Reads simple documents and instructions including diagrams and templates and executes SOPs
• Records production and scrap quantities
• Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products manually or by mechanized means
• Delivers production items to designated work areas for processing
• Delivers processed units to storage or for the next stage of processing
• Stacks processed items in warehouse
• Packs products in containers
• Load materials into trailers for shipment
• Responsible for individual production/quality standards and for working well with others in a team setting
• Performs tasks at a higher productivity level than standard over time. Makes suggestions that improve operations
• Is competent in many machine centers and has skills in many areas
• Assists supervisor for short periods of time in the absence of the Line Leader
• Attends work on a regular and consistent basis to ensure responsibilities are attended to
• Additional duties as needed
• First: Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second: Monday through Friday: 3:15 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
• Lunch is 45 minutes
• Two 10 minute breaks
• First Shift - $12.50 per hour, Plus Attendance Bonus
• Second Shift - $13.00 per hour, Plus Attendance Bonus
• Steel toe shoes/boots are required
• Hearing protection (in some areas only)
• Eye protection
• Good Attendance is CRUICIAL
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.