IBM Cloud has a global network that is deployed using cutting-edge platforms and is looking for a high quality and driven Project Manager for our team within Cloud IaaS.
The Sales Support Project Managers supports the IBM sales organization in their pre-sales or post-sales administrative activities with contracts, proposals, orders. This requires cooperative collaboration with the sales team and other supporting departments and functions (e.g. Procurement, Pricing, Legal, Billing etc.), with the objective to turn business opportunities to orders and then cash in a timely and accurate manner.
- Engage in sales opportunities in assistance to Sellers / Business Partners
- Understand client requirements and ensure documentation is fully compliant with client specifications and requirements
- Use appropriate collaborative / business tools and templates and coordinate IBM sales team and other supporting departments to produce deliverables according to client's expectations, within time critical schedules
- Ensure satisfactory audit and review posture is maintained through compliance with all relevant aspects of the process
- Utilize communication skills while engaging and cultivating relationships with Sellers
- Business Partners and a variety of IBM function