Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area. Responsibilities
You enjoy meeting and speaking with people and have a talent for presenting information to consumers that convinces them to purchase your company's products and services. You like the challenge of visiting with a cold lead and turning that lead into a customer. Does this sound interesting? We have a great opportunity in selling cable services to residential homes.
As a Direct Sales Representative, you will have opportunities for ongoing development in the company and a great team supporting you in the sales processes. You will receive training on our products and their content, packaging, and pricing to convey to your customers. You will also respond to historical billing queries, follow-up on leads, prepare for sales visits, and document sales. The more you sell, the greater your rewards will be. We offer a competitive base salary, as well as a commission and training bonus. Qualifications
- Benefits Include:
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid training including leadership and development training
- Free cable and Internet service within our service area
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Sales leads in protected territories
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition discounts with local and national colleges
- Eligible for all inclusive trip (carry-over)
- Strong independent drive, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 1 year proven track record of successful consumer sales is preferred
- Proven track record of success in sales of telecommunications products a plus
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation to travel to customers in the market
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.