Overview: $3,000 Bonus exclusively for a Direct Sales Representative position !
*Must successfully adhere to regulations, meet expectations and complete requirements to be eligible for bonus that is paid within the first 90 days of employment.
Suddenlink is the seventh largest cable operator in the United States, supporting the information, communication and entertainment demands of approximately 1.4 million residential customers and thousands of commercial customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, West Virginia and elsewhere. Suddenlink simplifies its customers' lives through one call for support, one connection, and one bill for TV, Internet, phone and other services. We are different!
At Suddenlink, we respect the individuality of all members of our team and value the richness that diversity brings to our workforce. Suddenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Join the 6,000 individuals that make Suddenlink truly different! Responsibilities: $3,000 Bonus exclusively for a Direct Sales Representative position !
*Must successfully adhere to regulations, meet expectations and complete requirements to be eligible for bonus that is paid within the first 90 days of employment. Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities: "I trust the stability and strength of Suddenlink"
In an environment where the strongest thrive, Suddenlink's Direct Sales opportunity may be the payoff you deserve.
Founded on the principles of Customer Service & Honesty, we believe in great customer service and innovative solutions. As a cutting edge sales professional, we need you to tap into new markets, make money and have fun doing it.
You can leverage the Suddenlink advantage with your unique sales flair to deliver a quality experience. Our Representatives sell the value of our products to prospective customers, not only in their homes, but in the communities we serve. Pay & Benefits:
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid training including leadership and development training
- Free cable and Internet service within our service area
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Sales leads in protected territories
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition discounts with local and national colleges
- Eligible for all-inclusive trip (carry-over)
- Fun & competitive work environment
What we're looking for:
- Sales experience and/or experience in the public service industry
- Engaging communication skills and ability to build rapport with prospects
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and a desire to control personal income
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- Enthusiasm to learn our proven and successful sales process
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours to ensure adequate coverage of sales territory
- Must maintain professional conduct and appearance
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions day or night
- Willingness to sell door to door in residential areas
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.