Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.Job Description
Join the Merchant Sales and Support IT team, where you will be in a dynamic environment as we seek to embark on a transformative journey with our Merchant (CyberSource Enterprise and Authorize.NET) business stakeholders to deliver industry leading next generation solutions. We are looking to you to lead the Merchant Sales and Support IT organization
. You will be responsible and accountable for the end-to-end management of the applications, platforms and services.
The ideal candidate will bring robust experience in developing and delivering technology solutions for large volume financial systems. This role will participate in various design discussions, create solution design deliverables, develop technologies, and ensure successful delivery of the business capabilities.
Key responsibilities :
- Lead, manage and drive IT programs and projects from the front by collaborating closely with our Business stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- In partnership with various IT and business constituents, define, design and implement the right long term architecture (LTA) for our portfolio.
- Enforce the right engineering and operational excellence principles - Promote DevOps, Agile delivery; reduce technical debt while improving the speed and quality of delivery.
- Manage scope, schedule and cost associated with program and project delivery. Manage multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Be fiscally responsible while managing costs, and variances to budget.
- Effectively manage, coach and mentor the IT team.
- Collaborate with and manage product vendors and systems integrators to deliver solutions.
- Obsessed with Customer Experience - The ideal candidate will increase the productivity of the Merchant organization by solving for deficiencies in our services.
- Curious and creative - The ideal candidate is inquisitive and comes up with technology/process options to limitations/constraints.
- Action and Results oriented - The ideal candidate will get stuff done. They operate with passion, a strong sense of urgency and with purpose.
- Trusted - The ideal candidate will take accountability for their actions and will earn the trust of
- Coach and Mentor - The ideal candidate will continually raise the bar of our workforce.
- Development experience with CRM software, specifically, Salesforce.com, Salesforce Communities, Salesforce
Knowledge and Apttus CPQ. Experience with implementing Salesforce Service Cloud
is necessary. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a nice to have.
- 10 years or more of project delivery experience in application development (e.g., software
development/engineering delivery, development and implementation, delivery and
- Knowledge of project management is a must. Knowledge of DevOps delivery model is preferred.
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills. Ability to design and build complex algorithms.
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them into technical designs.
- Able to work with teams in multiple geographical locations and time zones.
- Able to delegate tasks, motivate team and manage stakeholder priorities in a deadline-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with a broad group of stakeholders.
- Able to lead the team by example. Able to manage and resolve conflicts and drive positivity among the team
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline; Master Degree preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.