Prudential is a company of professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe. At Prudential, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. This simple fact is central to all that we do. We call it “the Talent Mindset” – a company-wide commitment to attract and develop the dedicated professionals whose insights, innovation, and hard work fuel our success and make us a global leader in financial services.
As a Director, Advanced Marketing
you will provide advanced marketing support primarily in the areas of taxation, estate planning, qualified plans, business planning and charitable planning. As a key member of Individual Life Insurance’s Distribution & Sales organization, you will use your extensive advanced marketing background, expertise and proven presentation skills to help drive life insurance sales. The key responsibilities of the position include:
· Provide estate, business and retirement planning consultation to Internal and External Wholesalers, financial advisors, general agents, broker dealers, IMOs, home office associates and centers of influence, including attorneys and accountants;
· Source and drive advanced cases by working on opportunities with the distribution team and producers;
· Work alongside our strategic relationship management team to help drive sales within their firms and distribution partners, such as attending and presenting at firm and industry conferences, top producer events and regional training meetings on advanced sales concepts;
· Train Internal and External Wholesalers on advanced sales concepts;
· Partner with sales leadership to maximize advanced markets awareness, identify best practices, resulting in aligned resource allocation;
· Utilizing a multi-media approach, deliver webinar presentations for financial advisors, general agents, broker-dealer back-office/home-office personnel. Qualifications: Does this sound like you? Our successful candidate has:
- 7-10 years of financial services experience
- Deep advanced planning knowledge and expertise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- JD degree and/or other specialized designation (e.g., CPA/CFP/CLU/ChFC) strongly preferred
- FINRA Series 6/7 (or must be obtained within 180 days of hire)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a focus on translating complicated information into easily understood training and marketing materials, and sales strategies
- Excellent analytical abilities with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, organization and time management skills with the ability to perform well under pressure of multiple deadlines and environments
- Strong partnership and relationship management skills
- Highest standards of integrity, honesty, moral and ethical values
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
This individual would support the southeastern United States. Due to the amount of travel needed, this individual should ideally reside in the southeast geographical area.
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.