Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Director, Affluent Credit Benefits and Product Management will be responsible for managing the existing benefits partnerships/programs for Visa's premium products. He/She will also be responsible for defining and communicating a differentiated affluent product strategy and roadmap by identifying new opportunities to enhance the cardholder experience
- Define the global affluent strategy by synthesizing competitive analysis, market research, issuer and regional team feedback and using the findings to identify new opportunities to drive affluent spend
- Understand Visa's strategic and competitive position and deliver capabilities that are recognized as differentiated in the industry
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts, construct globally scalable benefits in partnership with the vendor and perform cost-benefit analysis
- Develop a strong collaborative working partnership with sourcing, legal, compliance, platform development and regional credit teams to roll out the capabilities globally
- Manage and launch enhancements to existing benefits/capabilities
- Collaborate with Marketing to define the strategy to drive awareness and adoption of the benefits/capabilities
- Develop and monitor KPI's that will produce actionable insights
- Share successes in one or more regions with all the regional stakeholders such that they can be replicated across the regions
- Develop a best practice toolkit for affluent product launches
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management and Strategy
- Experience in payments and/or travel industry is highly desirable
- Experience with negotiating and managing vendor contracts
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in developing key metrics to increase understanding of business performance
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.