Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Drive the System Integrator adoption of Virtustream technologies in their program initiatives. A successful leader in this role will:
- Understand the Federal System Integrator (FSI) market - Understand the top public sector initiatives and programs that will drive the greatest revenue for Virtustream; Know and have contacts in the Customer community, the Partner ecosystem and the key System Integrators.
- Have an ability to position the Virtustream portfolio - Understand the Virtustream story, solutions and technologies; Understand and relate specific FSI focused use cases for Virtustream solutions; Communicate new end-user mission and technical requirements to Virtustream; Differentiate Virtustream from other cloud competitors
- Build & Maintain Relationships within FSI Accounts - Understand the FSI business model and sales cycle; Build relationships with the business development and program teams within the System Integrators; Be the point of contact for Virtustream for System Integrators for program business in the public sector market
- Push Awareness in the System Integrator community - elevate Virtustream's strategic status with key FSI partners, drive executive capture & technology relationships, push go-to-market solutions that will allow System Integrators to discriminate in the public sector market and influence end-user customer requirements
- Have a proven track record of delivering revenue through Systems Integrators
- Assist with public sector program Sales Strategies - Engage & coordinate with Virtustream Sales Reps; Engage Virtustream public sector capture management team to develop program specific value propositions; Build call plans with integrator accounts; Develop program bid strategies with Virtustream extended team.
- Drive Adoption of Virtustream technology during Program Capture Phase - Execute program specific call plans; Push program focused value propositions; Arrange demonstrations and deep dives; Negotiate positions on System Integrator teams; Ensure System Integrators are getting proper proposal & technical support; Help System Integrators win program business
- Drive Adoption of Virtustream technology in existing Programs - Understand the key existing programs in the Federal market and the System Integrators who hold the contracts; Develop relationships with System Integrator program leadership; Show how Virtustream solutions can minimize costs, meet schedules & service level agreements, and/or expand the contract scope
- Manage a program specific funnel of both pre-award & post award opportunities
- 10+ years' experience in IT sales and BD roles with public sector IT technology vendors
- Strong knowledge of the Federal System Integrator Cycle and Programs
- Demonstrated success in working with FSI's in a sales and business development capacity on program capture and delivering revenue on IT infrastructure programs.
- Demonstrated success in winning Multimillion dollar large Federal Government or SLED programs
- Demonstrated success in establishing teaming agreements with multiple systems integrators
- Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling and product marketing for cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), especially in the context of major partnerships
- Strong demonstrated expertise and experience in working with government procurement and contracting.
- Demonstrated success in creating and negotiating corporate agreements with major FSI's.
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Familiarity with a broad range of application and infrastructure software is desirable
- History of demonstrated success in cloud sales is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 20%+
- Technical or Business undergraduate degree desired, MBA a plus
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills spanning Systems Integrators, customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities
- Collaboration and teaming with a willingness to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
Location is DC Metro.
Job Family: Outside Sales
Job ID: R23535
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.