We are looking for a world-class Director of Mobile & Application Engineering to lead the team that develops mobile and applications across many different devices to bring business value to The Coca-Cola Company and The Coca-Cola System. This is an opportunity to bring new capability for employees, customers, consumers and bottlers for one of the world's most recognizable brands. This is a unique role and requires the leader understand the business while bringing a strong mobile/app engineering leveraging state of the art platforms such as Salesforce, MS Azure, and Google Development. From the IT point of view, the leader must have the technical background to attract and develop talent while delivering leveraging agile and dev/ops approaches. Key Responsibilitiess:
- Work closely with Service leaders to develop strategies and visions that accelerate the business.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, Customer Commerical, Marketing, and Technical IT and business leaders to understand deeply the needs and deliver high quality results.
- Attract, lead, challenge, and inspire a talented group of mobile and app software engineers
- Drive delivery of high-quality, well-tested, intelligently-architected code - that is readily reused
- Ensure that engineering deliverables meet business goals, desired capabilities, great experience, and timelines
- Collaborate with Bottlers across the system to share and reuse knowledge and mobile apps
- Continually seek ways to optimize and improve development processes, organizational shortfalls, and other inefficiencies
- Build strong relationships with vendor partners to ensure have the best capabilities and are strategically aligned
- Be deeply connected the business, IT and the external mobile app dev community and become a thought leader
- Communication and collaboration with CXX across the company and the system.
- Communication and collaboration with IT and business leaders worldwide, across all bottlers (providing mobile applications that enable us to accelerate our business to grow the business)
- Communication and collaboration with the CIO, IT Group Leaders, IT Service Leaders, Information Risk Management.
- Significant complexity in dealing with associates worldwide (all time zones, various cultures) and across developed, developing and emerging markets.
- Coordinating the system Mobile App Dev community, responsible for exchanging best practices within the Coke system.
- Aligning with business clear opportunities where mobile apps can change how we do work and greatly improve our speed driving great designs/architectures that can easily be reused (historically never done very well at TCCC).
- Determine how to keep the solution suite current evolving to meet growing business needs without impacting the current uses standardizing the dev/ops and agile processes and sharing with the company and bottlers around the world.
- Building models on how we can transform the business across system such as customer commercial.
- Innovation on data acquistion and data management processes (creating a business ervice around this and masterdata maintenance for Business Intelligence)
- Innovation on technology used for BI (end user reporting or analysis tools, data validation tools, data storage such as BIG DATA)
- Mobile, app development for consumer and enterprise users; significant engineering leadership
- 6+ years in Mobile App Development; (note - the leader will have 10+ years experience but current mobile app experience is scarce in market and would be hard to have more than 5-6 years)
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Math, Science, Business, MarketingLeadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top