Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionDo you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday!
Workday is actively looking for an outstanding, customer focused professional with experience in leading a Customer Support team. This is a very hands-on, multi-faceted, and dynamic position.Position Summary:
This role will own and drive the strategy and execution of Workday Application Support for HCM and Cross Application products. The role requires an individual with proven, strong leadership and executive stakeholder partnering skills. The ideal candidate possesses excellent business acumen and technical savvy; a big picture vision, a strong execution capability and the drive to make that vision a reality. This candidate will excel in a dynamic, fast paced ever-evolving environment within a leading technology company. This person must have deep knowledge and expertise of the enterprise applications industry and how to provide the best customer support in the industry.Responsibilities:
Qualifying Candidates MUST have the following:
- Ability to recruit, manage and retain a high performing team now addressing current and future needs.
- Demonstrate a hands-on management approach to support the team Globally.
- Set goals and objectives and drive accountability through metrics and process driven results on a quarterly basis. Interact and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ensure a collaborative and integrated approach with other areas such as QA, Development, Product Management and Services.
- Drive action plans for escalations severely impacting customers, driving problems to resolution and managing the communications within Workday and with the customer.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Drive strategic scaling initiatives to reduce the number of incoming cases, improve the customer experience and increase efficiency.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction.
Skills and Competencies
- HCM expertise
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully supporting business applications; SaaS highly desirable
- Proven strong people leadership skills, has built and managed direct and virtual teams; managed cross functional and regional teams
- Experience building, driving and executing strategy
- Experience building solid peer relationships in order to influence key stakeholders at executive management level across corporate, geo and region.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent areas of focus.
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Strong ability to influence stakeholders at all levels including
- C Level and Executive Management
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong global working relationships
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit
- Drives teamwork and collaborative information sharing
- Shows and encourages employee accountability for their actions
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills along with ability to execute
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with customers
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources to drive resolution to critical customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.