Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Director, Biologics Operations Program Management in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As Director, Biologics Operations Program Management working on the Program Management Team, you will be empowered to develop Program Management tools and manage project execution plans to meet key business objectives at the Brooklyn Park site, and a typical day will include:
- Leads integrated planning activities with internal and external business partners to establish clear objectives and timelines for re-start of operations at the Brooklyn Park site and transfer of new products into the site.
- Accountability for managing cross functional Teams to ensure full alignment on goals / objectives and leading those Teams to deliver results for CAPEX investments, product tech transfers, regulatory filings for the site and other initiatives as required.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s to measure performance against project objectives and generate monthly progress reports. Identify risks and develop / implement risk mitigation plans to ensure all critical project milestones are met.
- Coordinate monthly project reviews with Leadership to provide progress updates and ensure alignment on key business objectives.
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage and drive the development of project execution plans and timelines to meet key business objectives for the Brooklyn Park site.
- Lead and manage cross functional Teams to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Develop and implement Program Management tools to drive best-in-class project management practices for the site.
- Utilize internal and external networks to draw on expertise as required to meet project objectives.
- Support lifecycle planning for continuous improvements of products produced at the Brooklyn Park site.
- Coordinate with functional area leads to ensure adequate resourcing is in place to achieve program objectives.
- Serve as site owner for project KPI tracking and reporting.
- Oversight of Business Operations Process management for new employee on-boarding, site compliance program and others as required.
- Mentor junior staff and support the development of talent within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or relevant field with minimum 12 years' industry experience working in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical space.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing cross functional project Teams in a commercial manufacturing environment in Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals.
- Biologics technology transfer experience required.
- The Director should be a self-starter and Team player who can balance multiple projects simultaneously across various functional areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective cross-functional communicator.
- Strong leadership skills – establish and communicate expectations, motivate individuals and provide honest and specific feedback.
- Ability to take initiative, guide and influence others toward goal achievement.
- Experience interacting with FDA or other global health authorities for regulatory submissions and cGMP inspections is highly preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred
Occasional travel for off-site meetings (up to 15%) WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
Empowering Our People to Shine
- Company-paid volunteer days
- Company match of charitable contributions
- 401(k) with company match, and annual retirement contribution plan
- Adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement program
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.*LI-MJ1-USA
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.