IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, offering a wide range of services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the professional services arm of IBM. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, GBS helps clients maximize and advance their business interest through deep industry expertise and market insight.
As part of GBS' Global Talent & Engagement organization, Talent Acquisition & Optimization (TA&O) manages global staffing operations, employment branding, and provides talent consulting services to Fortune 500 companies.
The Director, Business Strategy & Innovation is responsible for defining and executing strategic technology and process growth opportunities for TA&O. This includes identifying key issues, developing solutions, and managing cross functional teams. The Director will also consult with clients in identifying innovative improvements to proactively plan for the future. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead TA&O efforts to continually evaluate new technology, drive innovation, and advance service delivery to clients
- Create and manage budgets for new solutions in coordination with executive leadership
- Provide thought leadership on emerging topics via presentation of reports, white papers, case studies and event presentations
- Maintain and communicate knowledge of latest industry trends & technology impacting TA&O to internal teams and clients
- Ensure IBM maintains its leadership position by advancing the evaluation and business justification for implementing new innovation into the business
- Routinely make strategic recommendations on the direction of the TA&O practice within GBS
- Develop and maintain industry relationships with vendors, competitors, analysts and prospects
- Lead the pursuit of driving automation throughout TA&O
- Provide leadership to the Sourcing Science function within TA&O
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.