Visa Inc. is a global
payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial
institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories,
enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards,
extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable
its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of
time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities
to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital
currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make
purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of
which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are
more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative
solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital
currency to more people all over the world.
a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on
eCommerce. The company serves over
450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a
broad base of small to mid-sized accounts.
Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is
processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service
leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with
sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a
software-as-a-service model. Job Description
The Director Boarding & User Management Product Manager will have the responsibility to
implement the strategy for CyberSource's Product Hierarchy, Boarding,
Distribution & Management capability within CyberSource's business center.
He/she will lead definition of business requirements and development of a
global product roadmap for Boarding & User Management to
support CyberSource's Acquirer, Partner, Merchant and Portfolio business and
define the Boarding & User Management need for global Acquirers, Partners,
Merchants and Portfolios.
- Define and Drive a multi-level hierarchy for the CyberSouce
business that will support multi-channel business types including Acquirers, Partners, Merchants and Portfolios.
- Define and Drive the user interface
to manage this hierarchy for these multi-channel business types.
- Leveraging the hierarchy through
user interface and API tools, define a common product deployment for
boarding merchants on the platform but also deploying the CyberSource
Value Add Products at time of boarding or post boarding, inclusive of
adding Products to all or a partial portfolio.
- Define and Drive a user management
with permissions for portfolio parents Acquirers, Partners, Merchants and
Portfolios as well as the entities in their portfolio via user interface
and API tools.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy,
product roadmap, and business plan for how it pertains to the new common
management of products and users.
- Work closely with other Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
customers, partners and engineering teams to define and develop detailed
product/ business feature requirements.
- Participate and sign off in product demo. Ensure product features
are well understood and implemented as requested.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for
products to expand the reporting product line.
- Define and drive reporting efforts across all existing and new
- Define and implement strategy for the development and distribution
of reports for Acquirers,
Partners, Merchants and Portfolios that would show their topology and products
& users deployed.
product backlog and participate in release planning ceremonies Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
experience with hierarchy and portfolio management in the payments industry, or
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in the Payments space
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing
product and building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills - secure and compare information from different
sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to
coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment
industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition and communications,
product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations
- Creative spark - in product innovation, product management, and
finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated,
strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for
getting people excited
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and
ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce
industry experience a strong plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.