The Business Continuation and Third Party Risk Systems Business Analyst position will apply their business analysis and project management expertise to support the delivery of governance, risk, and compliance tools for Prudential’s Enterprise Business Continuation Management and Third Party Risk Management Programs. These tools enable our businesses to effectively recover after a disaster, ensure the quality of their vendors, and understand where they are at risk. This role is essential for ensuring the tools achieve these objectives efficiently and effectively.
The incumbent will serve as a liaison between the Operational Risk Management Technology Team and the user community, which includes Vendor Governance Officers, Business Continuation Officers, and their staff across Prudential’s U.S. and international businesses. The incumbent will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Collect, document, prioritize, and oversee systems enhancements
- Lead user group meetings to develop business requirements and work through implementation issues
- Interpret business needs into technical enhancement requests
- Serve as a subject matter expert on system workflows, data structures, and dependencies
- Evaluate enhancement requests to ensure alignment with Business Continuation and Third Party Risk Management Standards
- Prepare and manage project plans / schedules and provide regular status reports
- Prepare communications and make presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives
• 5 - 7 years of Risk Management experience, preferably 1-3 year in Third Party Risk Management.
• The ability to work effectively through a matrix organization utilizing strong influencing skills coupled with Business Continuation Management /Vendor Management expertise
• A team player that demonstrates attention to detail, problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) with an ability to make presentations to individuals and groups
• Highly effective interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
• Must be well organized, perceptive, dependable, and work well under pressure
• Proven project management skills
• Bachelor's degree in related field
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.