Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for identifying and strategizing plans, obtaining agreements on overall corporate strategy to enhance sales and profits. Recommends the allocation of resources to existing businesses areas, the acquisition of new businesses, and the disposition of existing businesses. May negotiate terms and conditions of business agreements. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor and professional levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, and shapes and integrates strategy for functional area(s).
- Designs and manages partner programs, including responding to requests from potential partners, evaluating partnership opportunities, and concluding partnership deals.
- Identifies, analyzes and develops market.
- Performs financial analyses and supports other analysis and business planning as necessary.
- Works closely with prospective and existing partners to identify and develop products and services and ensure successful launches.
- Maintains and manages the company's portfolio with the objective of maximizing resources and driving sustainable revenue models.
- Works with Legal Department to negotiate and close licensing and revenue sharing agreements.
- Helps manage department priorities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Finance
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer