Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing the dedicated financial support activities for the Residential Sales and Marketing function including Sales and Loyalty COEs. Also responsible for sales and marketing expenses, profit and loss, analytics, forecasting and designing metrics. Works in conjunction with the marketing research team to develop tools and models in support of residential sales growth. Ensures that unit standards around customer profitability, pricing, contracts, and investments are maintained. Oversees the development and implementation of customer performance metrics and tools. Providing leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). Will have responsibility for developing and managing functional budget. Partners with multiple business units to develop short and long term strategic plans.
- Evaluates actual results against expected performance and communicates areas for improvement.
- Establishes, evaluates, and implements performance metrics for functions supervised. Measures and analyzes actual performance and makes recommendations for improving profitability where needed.
- Reviews and analyzes forecasts and recommends changes when appropriate. Updates forecasts for both current performance and new development to provide management with a current perspective of the business.
- Directs training and education to Managers on metrics and tools to improve financial performance.
- Collaborates with cross functional groups to propose and manage creative solutions for improving coordination, collaboration, and communication. Forecasts, maintains, and secures appropriate company assets.
- Coordinates and drives cross functional initiatives, proactively identifying dependencies and driving issues to resolution. Oversees expense budgets for unit.
- Collaborates with other operational departments such as tech ops, construction, business services to ensure resources are available to support their daily needs and special projects.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, coaches, and counsels staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Masters Degree or equivalent required
- People leadership experience required
- Comcast Cable finance experience preferred
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion on customer impacting decisions
- Knowledge of residential consumer trends and market segmentation
- Experience with project management, e.g. planning, organizing, vendor management and managing resources for successful completion of project goals and objective.
- Experience with Financial planning, budget life-cycle and forecasting preferred.
- Ability to Development and present financial business cases to support marketing plans.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer