Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Business Operations department. Acts as a positive catalyst for operational excellence, directs performance measurement, and ensures an environment of financial integrity. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Military Experience Welcomed!
- Directs the preparation and review of monthly operating financial statements,
- Forecasts, monthly variance analysis, external financial statements, construction job funnel, process excellence and budget data.
- Reviews the team's portfolio, financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Explains related variances to plan and forecast.
- Analyzes all aspects of financial performance and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Manages the business planning cycle for designated functional area(s) by directing the preparation of forecasts (construction, business partner and capital management) and budgets.
- Provides motivation, direction, and leadership for Finance team and adheres to the policies and standards of the Company.
- Directs the enactment of all Finance department policies and procedures and monitors for adherence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Finance, Accounting
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer