Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Establish and lead an office of Executive Business Insights and Analytics. This function will:
• Collaborate and partner closely with executive management on definition of a standardized set of metrics and KPIs that will drive high-value actionable insights and analytics
• Serve on cross-functional project teams to provide thought leadership and coaching to help the team set success metrics, interpret data, measure results, and tell actionable stories
• Proactively explore executive-level insights and analytics to support corporate goals. Present interpretations and make action-plan recommendations
• Develop the strategy and execution road map for executive-level reporting and analytics efforts
• Drive alignment of executive-level reporting with management and operational reporting to create a top-to-bottom drill-down insight capability
• Work with IT and product management to build out the necessary system and infrastructure to support a world-class executive insights environment
• Establish processes and policies for proper access controls to sensitive executive data
• Drive creation of executive insights capabilities to empower "what-if" and other ad-hoc queries
• Work closely with other reporting and BI functions to ensure alignment on metrics, KPIs, and analytics
• Own the company scorecard and metrics
• Network with other companies and professional organizations to stay abreast of best practices
• B.S., M.S., MBA in Computer Science, Statistics, or related area
• 10+ yrs of data analysis / analytics experience
• 5+ years of executive-level reporting and analytics experience
• Expertise in several of the following: Tableau (power user), statistical analysis software, and advanced Excel.
• Strong attention to detail, financial, business, and analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity
• Executive presence and communication capability to present analysis and recommendations to a senior exec team. Ability to articulate and distill complex issues and statistical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Strong understanding of various company department programs and business processes as well as intra and inter-departmental functions and inter dependencies.
• Ability to motivate direct reports and others by providing an environment that promotes individual growth
• Strong team orientation with collaborative style, which engages stakeholders and drives results
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.