Our mission is to enable the success of our customer’s digital business transformation by leading with market making solutions based on the Microsoft cloud platform. We bring the deepest expertise of Microsoft solutions-from strategic planning to deployment and support-that help our customers innovate to strategic advantage in their respective industries.
Within Microsoft Digital, Services & Success, the Digital Experiences & Engagement organization focuses on nurturing the customer journey, developing excellence in executive engagements, providing high quality customer-ready content and thought leadership, and enabling our field solution strategy managers to engage with customers to sell Microsoft Services. We are a fun, creative and innovative group looking for a Customer & Field Experience Director.
The Digital Experiences & Engagement organization plays a critical role in defining go-to-market initiatives that will drive growth and increase Microsoft’s share of wallet with our Commercial customers. This role will identify and create customer and field experiences that help customers achieve their business objectives.
In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring that our organization is aligned with key executives and can provide customer listening insights to our senior leadership team We are transforming the way we go-to-market across the Digital, Services and Success division and we need a leader that can help define, simplify and digitize our customer and field experiences.
We are looking for an innovative, thought leader that has a proven track record of delivering business results.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading the strategy and the execution of the Services Executive Board (SEB) and updating Microsoft Services value proposition.
• Build a strategy of engagement of our executives in Digital Experiences and Executive Engagement. Be a direct support of CVP Anand Eswaran and his direct reports.
• Conducting research that will document existing customer and field experiences and influence our customer engagement approach. Engage our executives in these experiences
• Identifying opportunities to engage with our customers in new ways that will enhance our customers engagement and relationship with Microsoft
• Evaluating digital solutions that will improve the customer and internal field experience
• Ensuring alignment with key stakeholder teams across Microsoft, including sales, marketing, services, partner, operations and engineering teams, including executives
• Driving feedback processes and engagement with customers that will shape and influence our go-to-market strategies
• Demonstrating measurable business outcomes for Microsoft and our customers
• 10 years of professional experience designing and improving customer experiences with disciplines in marketing, services, customer success, management consulting, offering/product strategy, technology implementation, or related field
• Deep expertise in customer research, user experience and creative design
• Business acumen and an understanding of complex business processes
• Demonstrated track record of effective verbal and written communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises
• Proven ability to transfer industry and market knowledge gained from customer engagements to account teams and other Microsoft constituencies Experience with executing plans with large field marketing and sales organizations
• Global experience across several markets
• Proven track record of planning and executing executive events
• Successful experience working in highly matrixed environments
• Strong presentation design and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Creative problem solver
• Experience managing $500K or larger complex budget
• Relevant undergraduate degree and /or equivalent work experience.
• Master’s Degree preferred
If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to support the GM of the Digital Experiences & Engagement organization, we would like to explore the possibilities with you as soon as possible!
Location: Issaquah, WA
Microsoft Digital, Services & Success
Microsoft Digital, Services & Success, with over 22,000 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.