The One Commercial Partner Go to Market Team is responsible for accelerating partner success in market through people, programs, investments and campaigns across the partner lifecycle. You will be part of a fast-paced and collaborative organization, and a part of the partnering model that impacts how Microsoft’s business grows.
Lead a team:
• Manage and lead a best-in-class team of talented, customer-centric professionals that have passion for innovation, ability to help scale a profitable business and who operate at highly productive levels.
Be a Readiness Wizard:
Be a compass for the GTM Field Teams to include role ownership for the GTM Lead, Partner Marketing Advisors (PMAs) and the Partner Channel Marketing Managers (PCMMs). This includes refinement and evolution of the GTM Field Roles (PCMMs, PMAs and GTM Leads) to optimal success and coaching all 3 roles (and their managers) around the world on how to successfully perform their role.
• Create scalable processes to land and govern solution maps, offer marketing packages and options for partners to leverage, use P2P to give partners inroads for growth, and more.
• Measure Outcomes:
• Define, land and manage metrics that matter to the business and to the community in alignment with performance dashboards to measure and track progress and performance of the GTM team.
• Be the Voice of GTM:
• Represent the team and influence outcomes in in myriad forums including tools development, business planning, RoBs and incentive programs.
• Communications Master:
• Resolve, stabilize and operationalize corp and field GTM communications.
• 10+ years of experience in partner channel development, sales, and/or business development in the technology industry
• A resourceful and versatile leader with a passion for the cloud, and strong cross-team collaboration skills.
• Proven experience leading a team to deliver great results.
• Creative, nimble, and tenacious, finding ways to get things done using influencing skills across a highly matrixed organization.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and articulate a vision with supporting business and marketing plans.
• Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to any relevant audience.
• Customer obsessed, laser-focused on our audience and their needs and interests with a passion for Microsoft field sellers who are trying to meet our customers’ needs.
Persuade with facts and challenge your assumptions.
Experience collaborating across variety of management levels, including executive management.
Strong technical knowledge and expertise, and a firm understanding of the partner audience.
Working knowledge of cloud business models & how apps/ services are brought to market.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.