As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Director Business Solutions and System Operations, reports directly to Senior Director, Device Infrastructure.As the Un-Carrier, T-Mobile is changing the ways of wireless and in turn, we are streamlining the way we do business internally in order to produce the best services and products for our customers.The Director Business Solutions and System Operations is accountable for creating and maintaining the Device & Procurement (D&P) Business and Technology roadmap to ensure the organization is focused on the highest priority issues and projects in order to drive improvement. The Director will partner with internal stakeholders to provide solutions in order to remove pain points as it relates to all D&P processes and systems.While the quality and accomplishments of a person's career will be the determining factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 8+ years' of supply chain/procurement domain experience.
- Proven experience leading an organization through significant change using innovation and creativity to meet organizational needs.
- Experience utilizing SAP and warehouse management systems.
- Strong influencing skills. Proven ability to influence teams inside and outside of D&P, across roles and functions, and at multiple levels in the organization.
- Executive presence and proven ability to present strategic information to a broad range of audiences. High degree of emotional maturity.
More specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
- An innovative thinker that can respectfully challenge status quo and drive change.
- Strategic acumen and problem solving skills with the ability to turn findings into executable plans.
- Proven skill in accelerating change; forward looking.
- Assertive and able to influence across all levels, including influencing others without direct position power.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals.
- An inspirational leader, mentor and motivator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; a direct communicator who speaks with authority and conviction.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated sound business judgment.
- Organizational agility and the ability to read the subtle nuances of a situation and react/plan accordingly.
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and manage available resources.
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Define the project scope and work cross-functionally to gain buy-in and approval of D&P projects.
- Perform critical business/system monitoring.
- Lead the resolution of critical business/system issues; partner with EIT & IT vendors to create Root Cause Analysis, correct system(s) and ensure critical issues are not repeated.
- Manage systems and technical relationships across all OEMs, Repair partners and Distribution partners.
- Closely partner with T-Mobile EIT organization and IT vendors.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.