Director Business Strategy
Join one of the fastest growing segments at Microsoft and lead breakthrough value to customer and support to our field organizations. The WW Corporate Accounts Segment team, part of the WW SMC organization (member of the Commercial Growth Organization), is responsible to drive Microsoft’s business growth in the Corporate Segment (40K mid-size enterprise customers) through collaboration with our Solution Areas, Product Marketing and Field teams.
The Solution Areas Success Leader will be responsible for the strategy, execution and performance of our corporate segment business for each prioritized solution area. The Solution Area Success Leader will have the overall orchestration responsibility as well in partnership with the 3 Solution Area and Product Marketing Teams. He or she will work closely with the Corporate segment acquisition, retention and growth leaders across engines to gather insight, collaborate, leverage existing and create new strategies, programs and offers that will drive awareness, demand, sales and consumption in the market, via multiple routes to market.
A successful candidate will have the ability to combine strategic insights, leadership, workload and sales expertise to maximize the performance of the Corporate teams and engines across prioritized solution areas.
• Attain Business Goals in each prioritized solution area.
• Planning, execution & performance.
• Own overall relationships, priorities & rhythm of the business with Solution Areas Teams.
• Design and implement strategies & Go/Routes to market in partnership with Solution Areas and Product marketing teams.
• Helps below average performing subsidiaries, identify and share practices of top performing subsidiaries.
• Provides deep customer insights, sales pipeline and performance data by solution area to Leadership as part of the rhythm of the business.
• 10+ years’ senior level experience driving sales/demand gen, especially with a specialist sales population.
• Knowledge of one or more Cloud Infrastructure, Productivity, Security, Business solutions is a must have.
• Proven strength in positions of sales, technical and/or change leadership.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
• Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
• Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately.
• Strong interpersonal/self-aware, negotiation, and conflict-management skills.
• Results oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of our SMC Corporate business.
• Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs.
Qualifications & Education:
• BS Degree in Business or 4 years equivalent business experience.
• 3 + years Knowledge of one or more: Cloud Infrastructure, Productivity, Security, Business solutions
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.